An Agitated Depression
The agitated depression is also called as mixed mania, dysphoric mania, melancholia agitata. The agitated depression is a psychotic state. The agitated depression is an mental illness which contains the body, mood, and thoughts and affects the our day to day life.
The agitated depression is occur in both in male and female. The agitation depression is occur in many severe depressive disorders. The agitated depression is appear in their 20s, 30s, and 40s age. This is morely seen in the middle aged and elderly aged persons. The nosologic status of agitated depression is unresolved. The agitated depression is very similar to male depression. Some times the agitated depression causes the risk of suicide.
Causes of Agitated Depression
- Physical problems
- Incessant hand soaked
- Doing more activity
Symptoms of Agitated Depression
- Feeling slowed down
- Loss of sleep
- Feelings of sadness
- Suicidal ideation
- Forced talking
Treatment of Agitated Depression
- The mood-stabilizing medication may be used for treating the agitated depression.
- The psychological therapy will be reduce the agitated depression.
- For the treatment of agitated depression first we have to change lifestyle and use proper medication as prescibed by doctor.
- The psychotic agitated depression which may be reduce the depression.
- The Bilateral cingulotomy is a surgical procedure which may be effective for the agitated depression.
- The neuroleptic medication may be effective in reducing the agitated depression.