The anxiety attacks appear when we are to move with tense situations and traumatic actions. The anxiety attack can occur in the different forms such as in unwanted obsessions and compulsions. The anxiety disorders are highly treatable.
Over 10% of the population suffer from the anxiety attack in the daily life. These attacks are always come for the last a horrifying 15 to 30 minutes. By taking the doctors prescribed medicines and some prevention we can get rid from the anxiety attack. The anxiety attacks induced voidance nature can make agoraphobia, a phobic condition. The panic attack is a retort of the sympathetic nervous system. For the anxiety improvement needs giving the right information, help, support, and practicing the best tackle to bring about lasting success.
Causes of Anxiety Attacks
- Environment change
- Loss of boldness
- Use of stimulants
- Chemical substances
- Family problems
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
Symptoms of Anxiety Attacks
- Low self-esteem
- Shortness of breath
- Negative thinking with personal relationships
- Hot flashes
Treatment of Anxiety Attacks
- The cognitive behavior therapy may be very effectivefor the anxiety disorders.
- The benzodiazepine type of medicines may be used for the anxiety attack beacause they can reduce this attack.
- The acupuncture may used to reduce anxiety attack.
- By accepting and acknowledging the panic attack.
- The exercise is the best way for the anxiety attack.
- Face the feelings rather than fighting them and they will become less intense.
- The reflexology may be very effective for the anxiety attack.