Away, moping: tips on how to cheer yourself up
When the weather outside often changes, our mood also begins to fluctuate and worsen. Rainy weather often provokes melancholy and depression. Therefore, even with the first manifestations of bad mood in yourself, a loved one, a friend or girlfriend you need to fight. How? Learn more about how to cheer yourself and others up from the wise advice that we have collected especially for you.
How to cheer yourself up
- Take a shower or bath. Water will literally wash away the bad mood. Many people notice the healing properties of a shower or bath. Ideally, you need to take a contrast shower, but the usual will gather you with the forces. If you can not fully experience — simply wash the head or the hands up to the elbows – that’s for sure you refresh.
- Take a walk. A walk in the fresh air, for example, in the Park or garden, can cheer you up. And if at the same time the sun is shining and the weather is good outside, it can improve instantly.
- Dance. Turn on your favorite incendiary music and just move to the beat. Or choose music that suits your mood to improve it.
- Brew cocoa, coffee or green tea. These drinks have a restorative elements that improve health.
- Play with your Pets. Set aside for just five minutes of their business and just play with them. You will not notice how your mood will be better.
- Listen to music. Keep your mobile phone or player with headphones always at hand. Your favorite tunes will help you relax, and you will not notice how your thoughts will change their course and become better. Just don’t listen to sad or sentimental tunes. You can even make a playlist with songs that always cheer you up.
- Laugh. Everyone knows that laughter prolongs life and strengthens health. Therefore, you can arrange a night of laughter, for example, watch funny videos on the Internet or funny movies.
- Grant wishes. Treat yourself to something that has long dreamed of. It is not necessary to buy a new car or go on a trip around the world. But perhaps you have some old desires, the execution of which was not enough time, money or just strength to get up from the couch. The time has come to fulfill them.
- Enjoy nature. If you do not have the opportunity to go for a walk in the Park, enjoy the tranquility and beauty that only nature gives. If even the view from the window depresses you, you can attract photos or videos with beautiful landscapes. Find something of your own, something for the soul, which is nice to look at for you.
- Start writing a diary of happy events. Do not be lazy, get yourself a notebook or a beautiful notebook. Record fragments of life that Have pleasantly surprised or amused you. They will be nice to remember in a difficult moment and they will cheer you up.
- Get some exercise. How to cheer yourself up in the morning? Do your exercises. During physical activity in the body increases the production of special hormones of joy — endorphin and serotonin. Blood circulates more actively through the body, the brain is saturated with oxygen, increases mental and physical performance, and mood — rises.
- Prepare delicious food. Another way to improve your mood is to treat yourself to delicious food. Try that for a long time wanted to buy an exotic fruit or your favorite treat.
- Embrace. To cheer up yourself and your loved one, you just need to hug him or find someone who will hug you. It can also be just a friendly hug. Research scientists have shown that people who often hug, less prone to depression and apathy.
- Sleep a lot. Sleep is important for human life. During sleep, the brain reboots like a computer, and the nervous system rests. Therefore, after a full sleep mood in itself improves.
- Smell the lemon. Keep a non-standard way how to cheer up your loved ones or yourself. The fresh citrus scent of lemon is uplifting. This is due to the fact that the lemon contains the substance linalool, it reduces the level of stress. Also, a few drops of lemon essential oil can be dripped into the aroma lamp. Lavender and Basil essential oils have similar properties.
- Have sex. Sex best of all uplifting. Orgasm and sexual discharge lead to powerful emissions of hormones of joy into the blood.